Dear List,
To the best of my understanding, A computer literate is a person
atleast having knowledge & skill to operate and use computer &
softwares for accessing, (including modifying, processing, saving
data/ text/  files through respective softwares for wordprocessing,
presentation,  etc, playing audio, video etc), internet,  etc
irrespective of operating environment.

Kamal Dave
Advocate