Hi,

Thank You all your emails and phone calls in response to my posting yesterday with subject 'Seeking a Job'.

This underlines the spirit of ILUGD i.e. We are a community where everyone helps everyone.

One of my friend in ILUGD suggested that I must post my profile in order to get better results. Below is my profile.

--
I am seeking a job as IT Manager/ Linux Admin in _Delhi/ NCR_.

I have 7+ years of total experience in IT.

5+ years in Linux Administration. (Installation, Configuration, Email Server, Proxy, Internet Gateway, Security, etc. Red Hat, openSUSE, Fedora, PCQLinux)

IT Infrastructure - Setting new office from scratch(Desktops, Servers, EPABX, UPS, Internet Connections, Structured Cabling, Wi-Fi, etc.)

EDP Functions - MIS Reports, DSS.

Web Administration - Concept, Design, Maintenance, Apache.

Specialize in migration from Windows to Linux for users desktops and servers (have migrated over 300 desktops and 35 servers).

Administration for email servers (sendmail, postfix), proxy servers, firewalls, routers, samba, nfs, nis.

Can give training in OpenOffice, Linux. Peoples skills in handling teams and staff.

Featured in Linux for You magazine. Click here <http://clearfun.blogspot.com/2008/01/tux-hero-linux-for-you-april-2006.html> to view the article.

Looking for a managerial position which demands for getting the work done from subordinates and team.

_Open to undertake Part Time/ Freelancing work._

Please do let me know if you find a suitable opening for me based on above mentioned profile summary.
--

regards,
amit