The following page has native Linux drivers that you can compile for the bcm43xx chipsets:
http://www.broadcom.com/support/802.11/linux_sta.php

Also, you could try using the drivers from this Feisty HowTo for ndiswrapper. They've sourced them from the Compaq website(step 2b for bcm4312 revision 01) and used cabextract. Or you could use the ZIP file here - http://uploading.com/files/VXHOYZLY/bcm4312rev01.zip.html