[Forwarding without prejudice -- Raju]

Subject: DLUG
Date: Monday 04 May 2009
From: Scott Mackenzie <scott.macken...@meeza.com.qa>
To: "r...@linux-delhi.org" <r...@linux-delhi.org>

Dear Raju,

We are building out a business in Doha, Qatar that will span the Middle
East & North Africa.  The business model is quite unique and is pushing
out a better balance of Linux/Unix/MS/Other than ever before in the
region.  Linux/Unix is not widely used and locating the talent needed
to help balance the market is very challenging.  We are seeking some
help from DLUG.  Can DLUG please communicate to its membership that
this hip startup called MEEZA (apologies v.1.0 of our site is not
great) http://www.meeza.com.qa/ needs help and is seeking full time
employees to join us.  We are targeting those that are considered Gurus
or Gurus in training and have direct experience in service provider
operations.  With the global economic downturn affecting many we hope
that this opportunity may be of interest to members of DLUG.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this request.

Warm Regards,

Scott E. MacKenzie
Chief Executive Officer

MEEZA

T +974 454 7120
M +974 585 4188
F +974 454 7121
Email: scott.macken...@meeza.com.qa<mailto:scott.macken...@meeza.com.qa>

P.O.BOX 5825 Doha - Qatar

www.meeza.com.qa<https://mail.meeza.com.qa/OWA/www.meeza.com.qa>

________________________________
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments thereto are confidential and
it may contain information protected by intellectual Property Laws or
otherwise legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your
system and destroy any printout thereof. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. MEEZA QSTP-LLC (MEEZA) does not certify that this
email or any attachments are free of viruses or defects and recommends
that you undertake your own virus checking procedures before opening
this e-mail or any attachments. MEEZA does not accept any liability for
any loss or damage resulting from the use of this e-mail or any
attachments. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments do not
necessarily represent the views or polices of MEEZA. As the integrity
of e-mails across the internet cannot be guaranteed, MEEZA does not
accept any liability for any e-mails and attachments which may violate
the relevant applicable laws.