[Ajay is personally known, and I do know he does great work so I'd
recommend this whole-heartedly -- Raju]

Subject: A request
Date: Thursday 14 May 2009
From: Ajay Shah <ajays...@mayin.org>
To: Raj Mathur <r...@linux-delhi.org>

From
    http://ajayshahblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/come-work-for-us.html :

  Research Programmer

    * Knowledge of programming languages such as C, perl, shell, R
    * Software engineering environment e.g. make, svn
    * Role will be partly to build stuff, and partly to learn new
      things and pass them on to the researchers
    * Comfort with living on the Unix commandline
    * Ability to install and admin Linux
    * Ability to interact with high IQ people in a research
      environment; Interest in being in a research environment

  This could be particularly appropriate for a person who is at
  present a computer engineer but desires knowledge of economics and
  finance.

People who would like to do this should write me email with their
resume.

--
Ajay Shah
http://www.mayin.org/ajayshah