Hello everyone,

  I have drafted a letter that I propose be sent to various
government officials, and industry organisations as an
official ILUG-Delhi response to the draft of the national
policy on e-governance. The draft response is at
http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/EgovIndia
Please read it, and comment on it by editing it there itself.
It needs to go out within the next few days, so if you plan
to respond, please hurry up.

  The Wiki page also has a copy of the draft policy attached,
and links to a couple of blogs on the subject. I urge you to
read at least the policy. It is only 9 pages long, clearly
written, and amazingly pro-FOSS, though there are
loopholes in it.

Regards,
Gora