Hi,

I using mandriva since last 1 year on my desktop, but last month i purchase
a hcl laptop with nvidia graphics and intel dual core cpu. and then I
installed ubuntu 9.04 on that. Now i tried virtualbox with fedora 11 with
EXT4. But installation stuck with errors. Then again I tried with EXT3 It
work fine.
Also in mandriva, X not started (In direct install on machine) due to nvidia
card (i think) however Ubuntu gave no complaint for nvidia and so as Fedora.
Did any one face same problems.

--

♫ "You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and
believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in