FOSS Community Network, India or FOSSCOMM is fast becoming a nice
platform for Indian FOSS activities!

FOSSCOMM's Principles and Objectives are

1. Belief in boundless knowledge, free/open software and free/open
standards and their advantages for society

2. Work for the adoption and promotion of FOSS in Government policies
as well as Industry

3. Promote FOSS only software in syllabus from primary to higher education

4. Encourage student commitment and contribution to FOSS

5. Publicly funded software and creative works should be accessible
under free software or equivalent licenses

6. Resist hardware and software monopolies by using anti-competition
laws (Hardware drivers and import policy) + free/open specifications +
anti-bundling)

This platform was initiated by some FOSS enthusiasts. We have not done
any advertisement or invitation to the FOSS Communities yet. But we
feel it is time to make a formal invitation to all communities and
foss based companies to join FOSSCOMM. Though many FOSS players are
already with us, we still feel the need to make a formal invitation
where we can describe the current status of FOSSCOMM.

So we would like to use this opportunity to formally invite you to be
a part of FOSSCOMM and actively participate. A good starting point to
learn about FOSSCOMM is our wiki http://fosscomm.in/ We hope you will
also join our mailing list and participate in discussions.

Lets build a strong platform for every member of Indian FOSS Community
to participate. This is your community.

Join us NOW!

MS