On Wednesday 29 Jul 2009, Raj Shekhar wrote:
> In infinite wisdom Gora Mohanty said the following On 7/28/09 1:40 PM:
> > On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 02:04:16 +0530
> >
> > dhiraj <dhiraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> sir its working fine on my side..
> >> http://flykingfisher.com/welcome.aspx this page is opening.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Weird. I get that page first if the connection is slow, but
> > then it redirects.
> >
> > Ah, I see now. It is because I have Javascript disabled by
> > default with Noscript. This is still a new one, as other
> > sites at least let you turn on Javascript.
>
> Oh, hehe - check this out in their HTMl ->
>
>        </script><meta http-equiv="refresh"
> content="0;url=http://localhost/welcome.aspx"; />

Given their losses:

  http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124885559949489575.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

it may be a clever trick on Kingfisher's part to reduce load on their
servers by redirecting you to your own computer for data-intensive
tasks!

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                r...@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/