On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Savithri Singh <singh.savit...@gmail.com>wrote:

> You may find this interesting AND unethical!!
>
> http://advice.cio.com/shane_oneill/bing_search_tainted_by_pro_microsoft_results
>
> Savithri
>
> Ya saw that fews days ago and it seems that M$ has learnt from the mistake
and now the search results are more authentic.

It might be true that they are tainting the search results and I don't know
if that's legal or not but unless the user is being harmed by such results
then we all can accept it as part of illicit marketing practices that most
of the monopolist organizations try to follow with M$ leading the race :)

Mayank
--
Today is tommorrow I was so worried about yesterday ...
http://www.techynfreesouls.co.nr