On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 11:11 AM, narendra
sisodiya<narendra.sisod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would to ask one question to Gora or Nandeep that  "*when you guys decided
> to change the date of the workshop. just noticed today - the date is 9-11
> sept. and why you haven't put any notice in mailing list.*" I have planned
> to volunteer the workshop for today. I opened the wiki page to get the exact
> location and noticed the changes. My whole schedule is now distrubed.

I had duly written in a previous mail that the date is up for
discussion. And we are waiting for feedback on that. The 'decision'
was not really confirmed.

Rest assured, we value your contribution and are sorry for your
disturbance of schedule. So here's the announcement:

Tentative date for workshop is now as mentioned in the wiki and
subject to confirmation by enough speakers.

---
Nandeep