rakesh kumar wrote:
Hi
   I want to learn about DB2, can anyone give me some good links.
Need help
regards

Hi,
If you are thinking of learning db2 at some hardcore level, then I'ld recommend going with some book and not tutorial.

A good complete guide that covers SQL and embedding queries in C/C++ can be previewd at google books:
http://books.google.com/books?id=hb4zskzHrWYC&pg=PA1&dq=db2#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Apart from this, search for db2 tutorials, you will find a lot, if you have some small workout with db2.

Regards

P.S In future please use some good subject lines, if you like to reach more subject experts. Most of the people ignore such mails, a subject line like "Suggestions for learning DB2" would be more appealing, especially those knowing DB2.

--
Shamail Tayyab
Blog: http://shamail.in/blog