Hi all, I have a Frontech "USB TV Box" TV Tuner "Pixel View /
Pinnacle" (model number JIL-0613) and I am trying to configure this in
Ubuntu 9.04.

It doesn't do anything at all when I plug it in. dmesg says -
[276474.856095] usb 2-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and
address 21
[276474.998603] usb 2-4: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice

I have installed tvtime and it doesn't detect any capture device at all.

I have no idea what to do next. Any pointers? Googling was no help and
at this point I'll even take "This card is not currently supported in
Linux" as an answer.

-- Anupam