full memtest takes "years " to complete
but ya i did try to start it and it wend fine in the starting half hour till
i got fed up
Eeverything else works fine...but will try to run this video ram test to see
if anything is wrong
with love
from
ankur bajaj
http://ankur-bajaj.blogspot.com

Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."