On Monday 19 Oct 2009, saurabh vadhera wrote:
> Can You please suggest me some Open Source tools to do capacity
>  planning and reporting for a Unix Server enviorment .
> Iam looking to some open souce replacement of sitescope etc .
>  Requirement is to generate the capacity reports (CPU Load avg and
>  Memory as well some application servies) in tabular and graphical
>  format

You can use Nagios to capture and automatically graph that data for you.
NRPE would help, failing which you can use Nagios-plugins to capture
whatever data you need.  It's infinitely configurable so you shouldn't
have any issues adapting it to your specific requirements.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                r...@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/