View Blog - --
http://lug-iitd.posterous.com/workshop-on-kiit-college-24-oct-2009

Finally have decided our next College workshop in KIIT college, on 24
oct 2009, (saturday)
Details can be found over here -
http://lug-iitd.org/Workshop_on_FOSS_in_KIIT_College_of_Engineering_Gurgaon
Please edit and add the topic , if you want to present something on FOSS.
Note : this is a Introductionary level workshop and we are trying out
best to organise such workshop in Delhi and Bhopal collges.
Please speard the words in other colleges which do not have lights of
FOSS and we will be there soon !!

NOTE : Speaker may take their travelling allowance using "student
countribution method", but we are looking for sponsor to do that.

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )