On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Nandeep Mali <n9986.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> An update on this. There was almost nil response (in fact just one)
> for speakers for this event. But we will still be going ahead with the
> workshop with the help of LUG-Jaipur members. It will be a hands on
> workshop with only coding. A more of a hackathon.
>
> Thanks and Kind Regards
> Nandeep
>
> __

In case it is not already done, you could consider involving Dr. Manoj Joshi
, Dept of CSE, in this event. Apart from nurturing open source at NIT
Jaipur, he has been advocating use of FOSS alternatives in engg colleges (he
visits many of them as part of AICTE evaluation team).

all the best for the event.
Srinivasan.

Dr. S. Srinivasan
Project Scientist, NRCFOSS