Hi,

Sarath BabuMG added your name to Academia.edu, the global directory of
academics and graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it
looks like you are an academic/graduate student. You are currently listed as an
'unknown' academic/graduate student: resolve your 'unknown' status by following
one of the links below:

Yes, I am an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Yes-ilugd-at-lists.linux-delhi.org-is-an-academic-or-graduate-student

No, I am not an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Remove-ilugd-at-lists.linux-delhi.org-from-the-directory-of-academics

Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Paul Krugman, Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker
have all recently confirmed their membership of their departments on
Academia.edu.

Many thanks,
The Academia.edu Team

Academia.edu's office is at: 2140 Taylor St, #806, San Francisco, CA, 94133. To
opt out of receiving these kinds of emails from Academia.edu, go to:

http://academia.edu/optout/c4926cef234fabfcbbb41249a14da1d4