Lovely Sunday morning here at the Kotla Cricket Grounds in New Delhi,
and we're all waiting for the Captains of the two teams to come on to
the field for the toss.  The 50,000 strong crowd is eagerly waiting for
the match to begin, and excitement in the stands has risen to a fever
pitch in anticipation of fireworks on the field after Hazaar's
disclosure yesterday that he had been bribed an unnamed (but vast) sum
of money to make sure that India wins the match.

Ah, I see the captains and the umpire coming on now...

Oops, sorry -- wrong mailing list.  We lost all Freed mailing list
subscriptions during The Great Mailing List Disaster of '09, and right
now the list only has 2 members.  If you want to participate in
discussions about Freed.in 10 (and hopefully further Freed.ins), please
resubscribe.  It's as simple as clicking on the link:

  mailto:freed-requ...@lists.linux-delhi.org?subject=subscribe

Regards,

-- Raju
--