Hi,

> What is the authenticity of the mail...? are you a spammer...? Is there any
> documentation of the same at the REDHAT web ?

We did think of collecting this data by sending an email to all our
our certified community - something along the lines of "hi, since you
are/were certified with Red Hat, please click on this link and update
your profile with us" But we decided against that approach because we
want to know our certified community better and in person rather than
as profiles.

I am quite decidedly NOT a spammer. Thats why I gave you my redhat
mail address. if you want to see me in person, I guess you'll have to
come to the LUG meeting at JNU on the 7th :)

Raj Mathur will tell you that I was among the few guys with whom this
LUG began - how many years ago.

Best regards,
-- Pai