I invite you all for having a brain storming session on "Project Eduvid" at
Sunday 7 March 2 to 5 pm :

You can get information on project Eduvid on my website :
http://eduvid.techfandu.org/ , most of the content is old, I have all ideas
in mind which i want to deliver.

Project eduvid is all about creating a new educational content
delivery/creation system at low bandwidth. This is one of the biggest
project I can imagine and working from my college days, I have left my job
also for this purpose.

Together we can digg possibilities for its implementation. I am also looking
forward for having a register NPO (non profit foundation) and will seen
board member too. May be we can get funding via this method.

Venue : http://knowledgecommons.in/contact
Society for Knowledge Commons
B-130 - Lower Ground Floor
Shivalik, Malaviya Nagar, New Delhi -17
09312166995

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )