pkb...@yahoo.co.in said on Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 10:58:59AM +0530,:

 > This sequence went fine as i thought. I also checked
 > /boot/grub/menu.lst. File was updated. Then i reboot my pc and boot
 > it through my new kernel... This says no logical group found. And
 > fails to boot... Pls help me... I also tried to use mkinitrd
 > command.. But terminal says no such command... Pls im in great
 > trouble.. Help me someone

Is it logical "group" or logical VOLUME??

But I also feel that you have not installed whatever is is required to
create create initrd images.

I do not know about Fedora, but on Debian, there are two applications
available - initramfs-tools and yaird.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://[paivakil|fizzard].blogspot.com