Hello,
          I am Currently working on a project in my college with my
professor. This is a website development project and i have chosen
MYSQL for database. Now my problem is he has  very huge database and i
have to fill entire data into database. I have been working with the
database using shell. My question is-Is there any way or any graphical
interface so that i can fill data easily into database.
          Actually i am familiar with only MYSQL- PHP connectivity.
Please help me.
--
Regards
RAKESH