On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Robin Ladwal <robin_lad...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear Rakesh
>
> I don't know whether you know or not but i will suggest you to try MYSQL
GUI
> TOOLS which are available at MySql official site and this is also
available
> in Debian/Ubuntu standard repos and can be installed using apt-get or
> aptitude. MySql GUI Tools is a bundle of frequently needed utilities.
>
> More over Knoda is also a good light weight tool for database frontend
based
> on KDE Linux. Its worth a try.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Robin Ladwal
> CEO
> Arahan Solutions Private Limited
>
> Contact No. 0-9999276826
>

>> Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 16:20:32 +0530
>> From: kumar3...@gmail.com
>> To: npkash...@gmail.com
>> CC: ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org
>> Subject: Re: [ilugd] [ilug]Need Mysql Help
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Nishant Prakash Kashyap
>> <npkash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I use Windows, but i'm not using MySql.... I dont have any issues....
>> > why
>> > are you giving me your suggestions....

>> > --
>> > Warm Regards,
>> > Nishant Prakash Kashyap
>> >
>> Hi,
>> Actually i have seen a graphical interface in a version of MYSQL
>> which is windows compatible. I was thinking if i could have an
>> interface on Linux also. The size of data is very large and each
>> product has twenty six attribute.
>> Writing a program(probably in PHP with HTML) which could give an
>> interface to fill the data is the last option. I was curious to know
>> if there is a graphical interface in Windows(inbuilt) then why not for
>> Linux. After all it is an Open Source.
>> --
>> Regards
>> RAKESH
>> "The true sense of knowledge is not intelligence, but the imagination"

> ________________________________
> Manage your finance and manage money through MSN Money Special Drag n'

Hi
   Can you give me the link to download mysql-gui-tool for linux. While i
was searching, i could only find the tools for windows.
Actually i use Red Hat 5.3 and yum repose to install package and i does not
include any mysql-gui-tool.

@Mehul     i didn't mean that. I was just thinking, when i could not find
any fruitful result, that mysql is an open source and if it has a GUI tool
for windows then why not for *LINUX*. I am a student and never worked on
other platform as you mentioned about CLI. Knowing this, if you can help me
creating the database?

For the time being i have downloaded a tool which i could find on mysql site
named MYSQL WORKBENCH. I will see whether it works for me?