Dear aveek

I have deployed LTSP, its a good way to get low end system perform well. You
can assume my support with you.

Thanks & Regards
---
Robin Ladwal
CEO
Arahan Solutions (P) Ltd.

Website: http://www.arahansolutions.com
Official Email ID: robin.lad...@arahansolutions.com

Contact No. 0-9999276826

Please do not take printout of this mail unless its very important. Lets save
tree, lets save life.