Google trends only shows how many people are searching for that particular
term....

In that sense wordpress will beat everything... but we should decide about
the CMS after careful analysis for our requirement, for any detailed,dynamic
and with less bugs and maintenance Drupal is the best choice.
 For quicker website where you don't expect too much changes in near future
Joomla can be good setup.

Just for blogging or sharing views Wordpress will beat anything speacially
after muWordpress integration in the main branch in version 3

Thanks and Regards
Zareef Ahmed

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Nishant Prakash Kashyap <
npkash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Joomla! is the best. just go to google trends those who advocate for other
> cms.
>

> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Partha Dasgupta <parthae...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Joomla is also pretty good
> >
> > Partha Dasgupta
> > +919811047132
> >

> > On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Ravi Sagar <ravisa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Drupal Drupal Drupal!!! (my personal fav)
> > >
> > > It is a bit difficult to understand for beginners, but it has
> everything
> > > that you need
> > >
> > > -Ravi

> > > --