Im final year engineering studant frm nsit, delhi.. I want to do final year
project in linux/gcc. Plzz suggest me any project.. Im so confused.
Skills: bash shell, gcc and c wid data structure.
Time span: i can devote 4 to 5 month in the project.
Im interested to do something with grub or gcc. But im  nt aware of internals
of gcc. Bt im keen to know. Afterall this the philosophy behind doing project-
to learn new things. I really need a guidance. Plzz help me.
-pankaj kumar

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php