Hi Kartik,

     Its easy man :  following can be a good solution :
      -> make a script which will only execute if the current logged in user
is guest and will clear the directories or whatever u want. then put its
entry in /etc/bashrc, you need to make sure that script is executable by
guest user or you can apply SUID on it

in case if you want i can prepare one for you.

--
Satyajeet Singh (Martin)
(Linux Corporate Trainer)