Folks

I have a Urgent opening with my organisation which is a MNC in India ,
the requirement is of a Linux Implementation Engineers with about 5-6
yrs of experience  , the selected candidate will be posted to Onsite
location for a very visible and critical project

Job description :

•       Familiarity with at least two  Linux Distros (Redhat and Novell Suse)
•       Familiarity with Databases and web programming languages and automation
•       High Availability and Failover scenarios , load balanced environments
•       Strong Knowledge of Storage Environments (SAN and NAS)
•       Experience with Apache , PHP , Sendmail , postfix , LDAP , RADIUS
and HA Clustering
•       Automation Via scripting (Perl , python or shell)
•       File Replication , File System tuning , Up gradation and Configuring
•       Strong Linux troubleshooting skills
•       Strong Knowledge in KVM or VMware Virtualization concepts , Should
be able to deploy Linux Based VM’s over ESX Hosts
•       Should have hands on experience in deploying Linux and related
applications over multiple server within a short period of time

If interested , please send me Ur Resumes at saurabh.vadh...@gmail.com
, since its a urgent opening we need to close this by end of this week

Regards
Saurabh