Dear Members,

I'm myself is a supporter of FOSS. It is about a sad during last year. As
usual i was browsing and doing my usual stuff on the internet and visited a
domain registration site.

While looking for a good domain for me, just checked for *ilug.in* and *
ilug.org.in* and to my astonishment I found these domains free and purchased
it. The first thing came to my mind was, there are lakhs of FOSS supporters
in India and then how the hell this domain was available. This domain is a
matter of national pride for any genuine Linux supporter. And on my research
I found that most of them(not all and i'm not targeting anyone) advocate
about FOSS but in reality no one really supports the real cause and we all
use it only for personal gains including me.

Members may not reply as I know this is Off Topic and will not lead us to
anywhere.

Regards,
Nishant Kashyap