Hi Gora,

On 08/18/2010 05:09 PM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
   Please follow up to this message, ideally with a brief
description of any work that you have done in this area. Hopefully
we can arrange a meeting for this weekend, else for the next.

I am not usually in the target geographic area normally, but will be there for a few days in late October this year. A bit far away still.

I'm quite keen on 'search' as a whole and language/trending in fulltext as a specific niche. Have worked with a dozen odd commercial offerings and atleast six different open source fulltext engines. Presently working on a solr based system resource trending plugin for collectd ( mostly because I am lazy and dont want to write either the rrd or UI components myself.

- KB