Dear All,
    We are going to have FOSS meetup on 21st Oct 2011 at CP

Please discuss about the exact venue in CP and timing, I suggest for having
2 hour gathering from 5 to 7 in evening.

We are now going to start a unique project. One of our friend has determined
to start -- FOSS Jagrukta AbhiYan on Cycle. He want to go all over the India
for next 4-5 years with his cycle and Linux Knowledge.
So we need to discuss about issue and funding for the journey. We also need
guys for uploading his daily journey and maintaining his website.

So, Lets planout for a meeting on 21st at CP. Or any central location near
to Metro.

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya