On 20/10/2010 17:52, AJ Dhaliwal wrote:

@AJ Dhaliwal

Count me in for sunday(24th)

So, at what place we all will be meeting ? 3 choices I can think of

1) NSB (Netaji Subash Place)
2) M2K, Rohini
3) Metro Walk, Rohini

I suggest NSB cafe coffee day because
1) It is very near the metro station
2) it is very near my house! he ha hahahahaha

M2K is not well served by any metro as far as I know.

Any one else have any preferences?
AJ
Just to confirm. I will be at Netaji Subash Place Cafe Coffee Day tomorrow (Sunday 24th Oct 2010 ) at 6:30pm waiting for some like-minded open source enthusiast to pop up. If I find myself alone I will hang around until 7pm. So if those who said they can come are not coming you can save me a trip by letting me know now! I will be getting the drinks/snacks no need to worry about those expenses.
Thanks
AJ