On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Kapil Gupta <navka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> On behalf of Linux User Group , JNU. I would like to tell that we are have
> started a google group.
> To join please click
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/lugjnu/subscribe

If you can get your faculty members, lab incharge etc. on the list,
that will be helpful. The views and problems you share on the list
will be reaching them and you can get some quick and positive

Getting teachers,management involved in the activities is the key to a
successful college-LUG. It will sustain only with their support.

-Sudhanwa

www.projects4students.com