On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 04:55:56PM +0530, Rishab Arora wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been looking for a way to print a formatted HTML page (with CSS support
> if possible) but haven't been able to find much.
> All I've managed to do is print the source code itself. Is it possible to
> create a script to print the page inclusive of the images, tables etc.
>
> The purpose is to create a formatted page including images using content
> from a database and print it.
> So the easiest way I could think of was to put the content in a prepared
> HTML page and print it.
> Any other way out?

The tough way would be to code in a lightweight rendering library like
GtkHTML or mozembed to render the page and print it. The easier way
might be to use one of those extensions of firefox which let you print
from the command line (I found this:
http://sites.google.com/site/torisugari/commandlineprint2)

HTH,

- Sandip