There is no limit on data file size in MySql. It totally depends on how much
max size host operating system allows for individual files.
Refer: dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/full-table.html

Most probably, the reason for performance hit may be the big table size.
You can start slow query logging to be sure. That can be enabled in my.cnf
file .
On 29-Nov-2010 10:17 AM, "Amit Sharma" <amit_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux with Mysql Database.
>
> Data size is 13 GB.
>
> Please let me know what is the max size it can support without affecting
the performance.

> Of late I am experiencing that the respone is slow, it is beacuse of the
BIG size of database?