On Thursday 16 Dec 2010, Rockey Killer wrote:
> I should have sent the invitation carefully and should not have
> disturbed such
> a nice mailing list with some stupid invitation ..  I apologize ..
> for that ..

This is not the only list you have disturbed.  As far as I know, your
invitation has gone out to all e-mails in your address book, which
basically means that you gave your login and password to some spamming
service (e.g. Gmail Invites).

Given that, I believe your inclusion in the list of people not to trust
with one's personal data is justified.  I see you have deleted the entry
I made in the Wiki, which you have a right to, but the fact still
remains that you deliberately ignored any secure process and IMO are
still worthy of being in the list.  On top of that I got a personal
Gmail chat invite from you.  No idea whether that was also part of the
same spam or whether you sent it manually, later.

If I have misread your action I'd be glad to be corrected.  If I
haven't, maybe you can consider re-adding yourself to the Wiki page ;)

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                r...@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/