After a long waiting time, we have FOSS Meetup at Delhi-NCR.
All the details are given at
http://lug-iitd.posterous.com/delhi-ncr-foss-geek-meetup-on-26-dec-2010
If you have any question, Please ask,
you can also attend and discuss FOSS with us.
Please note that, the idea is not for have presentation or seminar. The idea
is to have discussion and Talk between us and what we each are doing.
Total 6 Talk/discussion are listed so far

Arulalan - Python/Ruby Intro Class
Kalpana Mehta -  "Implementing open source in school : Obstacles and our
Approach"
Narendra Sisodiya -  Roadmap for those who want to promote FOSS, success and
failure of some projects so far
Gaurav Paliwal - Commercial aspect in E-Gov using OpenSource.
Ankur Anand (anky) - MeeGO & QT
Zareef Ahmed -  Drupal and its future prospects & Role of a "Drupal
Designer"
Gaurav Paliwal - Why adopt Debian and forget Ubuntu.

Those who are there on fecebook can RSVP on
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137932729596787&index=1  {This is
optional}
*Please RSVP only when you are attending.*

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya