On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 11:04 PM, subodh <subodh.rohi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I buy a Dell laptop without the Windows Operating System so that i can
> cut cost on that?
> Also it is unfare to forcefully sell windows to customer who are unware of
> the choices. Some step similar to  European Union in case of web browser
> choice(
> http://mynetx.net/#!/2042/eu-settles-web-browser-arguement-with-microsoft)
> should be taken.

This can be tried.. but this need a good amount of effort and legal work. we
may need to hire legal services .
This if we able to take Windows refund then it will be a "small revolution"
 in nehru place in the content of FOSS.. {infact india}
I am willing to provide any help you need in this case !
Niyam once discussed this kind of things with me but we never got time to
meet each other after that interaction.

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya