From: Harish Pillay <harish.pil...@gmail.com>
Sender: ilugd-bounces+ajnsit=gmail....@lists.linux-delhi.org
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 18:44:58
To: H.S.Rai<hardeep....@gmail.com>
Cc: ilugd<ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org>
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Buying a New Dell Laptop Without Windows

>> One of my friend bought a Dell laptop without windows few days back. So, I
>> am sure that you can get a DELL laptop without pre-installed windows.

I've got a Dell Vostro V-13 that is part of their N-series systems.  It came
with Ubuntu pre-installed, which I subsequently placed Fedora over.  But
more importantly, all of the components - built-in webcamera, wifi, ethernet,
bluetooth etc all worked out of the box.

I will highly recommend the Dell Vostro to anyone.
--
Harish Pillay h.pil...@ieee.org gpg id: 746809E3