> Cannot you check their website ? Do one think, just give 5 second to
> visit this website
> http://www.fsf.org/
> After clicking that website , checkout the banner on the TOP,,
> Can not you read they are asking for funds ? So I am just helping
> those guys who want to pay them in cash,, what the big deal ??
> Why should i contact them ?? I am still unable to catch your mind
> waves.. they are trying to make a resonance in my mind..

hey i think he is just asking about being courteous, now do not get over
"who the hell is he asking me to get courteous .... etc lines "  or me ,
there are no end to these arguments , simply put it this is know as fretting
. So if you want to do it go ahead and do it. Do not fret over it.

hth
-Satya