With Lenovo series laptops, i faced the same problem, but that was due
to moisture which creped through the pores in the keyboard. I used a
hair dryer and it started working fine. What basically happens is the
moisture sticks to the dust particles inside the keyboard, and it
forms a thick syrup kind of thing which somehow makes the laptop
behave weirdly !

Thanks and Regards

~A

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Anil Seth <seth.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You may need to explain what is Windows 7 on this list.
>
> Anill
>
> On 25 January 2011 10:13, ashish gupta <ashish.hc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> My keyboard is not working properly from last couple of the days.I m have
>> lenovo Y500 series laptop with windows 7 . Without pressing function key(Fn)
>> its working as when i press fn key .and shift+ those key for capital latter
>> (ex I,O,P) is not working .
>> if any body know what should i have to do to overcome with this problem
>> .please let me know
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> --
>> *Regards *
>> *Ashish Kumar *
>> *mob No :9989273252*

Amar Akshat
Wells Fargo

"Real Programmers always confuse Christmas and Halloween because Oct31
== Dec25."