On 19-Feb-2011 9:57 PM, "Mahesh T. Pai" <paiva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ayush patnaik said on Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 07:00:02PM +0530,:
>
>  > does any 1 no how 2 root an android using super one click on ubuntu ?

Wrong approach.  I guess, you don't want to learn by rooting. But you are
rooting to install some apps.
Even then, you need to go through the procedures understanding risk while
rooting, and how to fall back to original OEM image when things does not get
the way you want.

For your information, there is no such app for rooting Android AFAIK, since
it involves steps where your Android can't be communicated by app in mid of
procedure.

I would suggest , backup, read docs, and start playing.