Hi,

Sorry for bugging you again. Muktware will complete one year in April. It's an achievement for us, especially for me as after moving from India, and quitting LFY, it was a challenge for me to stay connected to the FOSS world and continue to contribute in the manner I could -- writing and publication. Today Muktware is a well known online publication. Thanks to a lot of LUG members who have been guiding me through this.

To celebrate one year, we are increasing the payment per-article. Now we pay Rs 1,000 or US$ 20 per article. The minimum length is 750 words. We are inviting reviews of OpenSuse 11.4. Gnome 3 and other latest distros. We are also inviting columns on contemporary issues.

Please help me continue this FOSS journey.

PS: We are based out of Brussels, Belgium. If any of you have plans to visit Brussels, please get in touch.

Best
Swapnil Bhartiya