Hi,
    I am writing a web application to view, update, and find tweets from any
twitter account. Means anybody can log in to his/her twitter account and
control it. In this regard i have got some results but there is a problem
that i am not able to find anything which could facilitate to search any
tweet by keyword.
For example if i want to search tweets of "Cloud Magic(a user)" and i search
with it's post id "cldmgc", at least 10 results show be fetched in one
result set.

 Although i came to know that it can be done by writing some lines of php
codes(APIs provided by others) but it only shows one result related to that
keyword.
If anybody has any experience in this context, please help me.

--
Thanks and Regards
RAKESH KUMAR