Dear All,
          I am giving name "Software Ghotala" to a process where Govt
buy same set of software again and again from same or different
vendor. It is mostly for promotion of Free and Open Source , Open
Technology solution.
          Purpose of this silent and peaceful protest

1) To give a awareness abut FOSS in general public and popularizes the
term "software ghotala".

We can sit on India Gate on next Sunday, I do not if we have any other
events on this date. So Next GeekMeetup will be on 17 April 2011 on
India Gate to promote FOSS and tell public about widespread "Software
Ghotala"..
I think, all we need is banners that we can easily prepare at our home..

If you are coming for the Fist EVER Protest against Indian Software
Ghotala then let me know..

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya