On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:51 PM, krish <das.srikris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Narendra Sisodiya
> <naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> > Seems you have some eye problem..
>
> Yes I do, and I use -0.25 glasses for it.
> But you my un-friend have "attitude" problem.
>

> If you mail your opinion on the list then get ready to have both -ve
> and +ve replies.
>
> If you need only +ve replies, then write on the first line of email
> that you are "incapable" of taking criticism.
>

> Next time don't email me off-list for any reason; what-so-ever.

If I send you an OFFLIST email then why the hell you are sending it on
mailing list again..

and if you read the my mail then you will get you know that
I wrote a mail for "ASKING A SOLUTION FOR HAVING NO OR MINIMAL
CROSSPOSTING".. So like we can setup and ILUG-ANNOUCE  mailing list which
can be used for announcement purpose only (like a news or job posting or
anything which user want to post on many forums/) Now we can ask everybody
to join this mailing list or broadcast mail from this announcement mailing
list to all possible LUGs (ofcourse after moderation)

1 year back I got irritated by job posting on mailing list (because of cross
posting, same thing on all possible mailing list).. Then I created a
separate mailing list and after that I created/hosted a dedicated site for
it.. (http://fossjobs.in)

and Yes , I just made a single mistake in original posting..
I typed -- "So can we stop this?" I should have wrote - "So can we minimise
it"
next line say -- "We need to think some better solutions...."

You tried to diverted my discussion by typing this

   ""Wait a sec, IMHO you did the same ( cross posting ) with your "elpa
technologies" paid training "advertisement" email.""

Dude, There is no good mechanism (or better solution) exist that is why I
did cross-posting for elpa's training notice..

I wanted to discuss about community opinion rather the "play game of
criticism on who is doing what?"

PS: I do not have any attitude problem , probably you need to understand me
better and for this purpose you can spend some time with me on coffee or
tea....