On 07/06/11 1:47 PM, Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) wrote:
On Tuesday 07 Jun 2011, Shamail wrote:
     I've been working on a project from some time,
http://tunesdiary.com

Its now open for preview, please have a look at it and tell me the
goods and the bads.
Hope you like my work.
Does this have anything to do with FOSS, even tangentially?

Might be, site uses Django, python, jquery and more OSS libraries, runs on ubuntu server... (atleast powered by OSS) My apologies if you thought it was for marketing reasons.. Its not yet released even.

On an unrelated note, I see that the site has a friend addition feature.
Great, now we can expect spam from there too!

Believe me you won't, system uses its own email address to send the invites, so nore...@tunesdiary.com will never reach this list.

Regards,

-- Raj