On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Vaidik Kapoor <kapoor.vai...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Minutes of the meeting have been added at
> > http://www.lug-iitd.org/Freed.in_2011/2012#Meeting_2.
> >
> > Please add/change if missed out on anything.
> [...]
>
> Thank you for the detailed minutes, and I am sorry
> to have had to miss the meeting again.
> o One minor point: I was not saying that do not use
>  the Freed.in name, but to make sure that it brings
>  a new event any benefits, and vice-versa. Sorry if
>  that was not clear, and I will emphasize once again
>  that it is entirely up to to the stakeholders in Freed.in
>  to decide what the event should be about.
> o I will not be in town this weekend, but I undertand
>  that an event is planned for the 30th? What is
>  happening in that event, and is the Django workshop
>  at JNU, announced on other lists, a part of it?

an is planned for 30th in JNU campus , i do not know where the confusion is
coming from for the Django event announced on Bangpypers  afaik it is
supposed to happed in USO House not in JNU.

o As people seemed to have discussed in the meeting,
>  maybe we should start out with:
>    * 1-2 one-day events in Aug.

+1 for this , lets start working on it , i have already asked around for
college contacts and people who are interested in getting these done , still
i just got one response from JNU students .

>    * A mini-event in Sep., which would work along the
>      lines envisaged by people here, i.e., there would
>      be some real development coming out of the event.
>      IMHO, this will be difficult to do, and work should
>      start now.

+ 1 i have some folks from industry wants to discuss specific industry
problems which are of R&D in nature they are ready to pitch in too .

-Satya