From: http://www.thinvent.in/about-us/jobs

Thinvent Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a startup developing free and open
source software solutions. We service large government clients, design
hardware and embedded systems, produce a Linux distribution of our
own, and participate in some of the largest IT deployments in India.

We require Linux System Developers, who will be responsible for
the development, maintenance and deployment of our Linux based
products. Successful candidates will posses a Bachelor’s degree in
Computer Science or a related field, and have two years of experience
performing duties similar to those required of this position.
Candidates must have intimate familiarity with the Linux operating
system; excellent organization and time management skills; flexibility
to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously;
solid verbal, written communication skills are essential to interact
effectively with team members and customers; ability to work in and
contribute to a team-oriented environment; attention to detail and a
process-oriented individual is desired.

If you live and breathe computers, can extract relevant information
from the Internet at the speed of light, don’t have to refer to man
pages to use console commands, can write shell scripts and C and Perl
programs, can use and abuse package repositories, and would love to be
a part of a leading Linux development organisation, then feel free to
write us at j...@thinvent.in.